Conditional logic will change the way you build your Dubsado forms.
Want to show part of a form only if someone has selected a certain package?
Conditional logic will allow you to exactly that!
When a viewer selects a package or checkbox you can automatically unhide parts of your form. This helps keep your forms shorter and less overwhelming for clients, only showing them what they need to see.
Alice’s easy to understand modules on how to add branded touches to my forms, image sliders and testimonials has finally made this possible. I have some coding experience but was overwhelmed and strapped for time knowing even where to start. The clarity of each module is so incredibly easy to follow and allows me to brand my entire workflow.
Currently you can trigger the conditional displays a few different ways.
- Package select buttons
- Package checkboxes
- Package quantity boxes
- Regular checkbox fields
Limitations & Planned Features
This conditional logic option is here to serve temporary option until Dubsado releases conditional form logic natively. That said, Dubsado has said conditional form logic is on their road map. One their logic becomes available I would recommend switching to it.
Features I plan to add
I'm planning to try add the following features, I say try, as Dubsado does have some limitations!
- Conditional logic based on drop downs
- Conditional logic based on radio fields
- Conditional logic based on how many is entered in the package quantity fields
- Conditional logic when there’s multiple checkboxes
- At the moment, when using a package checkbox rather than submit button or quantity field, after you have clicked to select the box, you have to move your cursor off the box for the logic to trigger. I am actively working on a way around this!